After looking for the Microsoft KB article on Active Directory Group Nesting for the umpteenth time today, because I wasn’t sure on a particular issue, I decided to create a table as an overview. What group can be member of what group in the same domain or forest? Here are all possible group nesting memberships in […]
About Jens Kuenzler
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Jens Kuenzler has contributed 52 entries to our website, so far.
Timestamps and changes of AD objects can be made visible with REPADMIN A well-known problem for many administrators: An error occured and when questioned what has been changed – of course ‘nothing has been changed’ will be the answer. Using the “Active Directory Users and Computers” MMC console will only reveal time and date of […]
- PowerShell: Find active computer objects
- Nesting groups in Active Directory
- Create home directory and grant permissions with PowerShell
- Creating an individual random password with PowerShell
- Retrieve Active Directory subnets with PowerShell
- Editing users of other domains – with PowerShell
- Azure Basics: Connecting with Azure (PowerShell)
- PowerShell Custom Objects
- Logon Script does not start on Windows Server 2012 R2 domain
- IsMember – Check group membership in Active Directory