Timestamps and changes of AD objects can be made visible with REPADMIN A well-known problem for many administrators: An error occured and when questioned what has been changed – of course ‘nothing has been changed’ will be the answer. Using the “Active Directory Users and Computers” MMC console will only reveal time and date of […]
About Jens Kuenzler
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Jens Kuenzler has contributed 51 entries to our website, so far.
- Creating an individual random password with PowerShell
- Retrieve Active Directory subnets with PowerShell
- Editing users of other domains – with PowerShell
- Azure Basics: Connecting with Azure (PowerShell)
- PowerShell Custom Objects
- Logon Script does not start on Windows Server 2012 R2 domain
- IsMember – Check group membership in Active Directory
- Dynamic OU Groups – Assign Permissions to OUs
- Mobile Video Streaming Server with Windows 10
- AD Administration in the new Azure Portal
ACL Active Directory ad group AD object AD Schema AD Snapshot authorization Azure Azure AD Cloud cmdlets Delegation Domain Controller Domain Trust dynamic groups eDirectory Exchange FirstWare Get-ADUser group membership group policy groups IDM-Portal Ldap Microsoft Azure Migration MS Exchange Novell NTFS Password powershell qmm QMM EX Quest Migration Manager Schema Search Set ADUser Sharepoint SID SID History synchronization VM Windows 7 Windows Server 2008 R2 Windows Server 2012