A customer approached us and asked for a “Logon script” based on PowerShell. Unfortunately the script was not executed during login. The reason for this error was a new Group Policy.
When talking about including Windows Server 2012, the following question occurred more often recently: Is my Active Directory Domain ready to add a W2012R2 domain controller? This article will help you with that.
For some time now I assist a customer with his Global Request Management. People repeatedly ask me the following questions: How much RAM can Windows 2008 R2 Standard Edition and Windows 2012 R2 Standard Edition manage? Which server edition supports Microsofts Failover Cluster? Which server edition do I need to use the option of DFS […]
There is a thing about virtual RDP sessions on a Windows Server 2012 which really bugs me: You can’t easily go to open the start menu with the mouse.(Except you have the latest update of Server 2012 with the start button)
Microsoft released the Windows Server 2012 R2 Update.The update contains: Active Directory Fix for Office 365 Enterprise Mode for Internet Explorer 11 all monthly roll ups for Server 2012 Security updated
- Azure Basics: Connecting with Azure (PowerShell)
- PowerShell Custom Objects
- Logon Script does not start on Windows Server 2012 R2 domain
- IsMember – Check group membership in Active Directory
- Dynamic OU Groups – Assign Permissions to OUs
- Mobile Video Streaming Server with Windows 10
- AD Administration in the new Azure Portal
- Novell Migration: Migrate Critical Legacy Applications with OpenLDAP Proxy
- NTFS Creator Owner Permissions
- Adding a Windows Server 2012 R2 DC to an Existing Domain