Sometimes it can be necessary to change the network structure of the virtual machines in Azure, e.g. to move VMs into a virtual network for the setting up of VPNs. To do so, the internal, static IP of the respective VMs needs to be changed.
Jan 22, 2014
The following instructions make it possible to reboot and immediately afterwards shut down a non working virtual machine on a Xenserver.
- PowerShell: Find active computer objects
- Nesting groups in Active Directory
- Create home directory and grant permissions with PowerShell
- Creating an individual random password with PowerShell
- Retrieve Active Directory subnets with PowerShell
- Editing users of other domains – with PowerShell
- Azure Basics: Connecting with Azure (PowerShell)
- PowerShell Custom Objects
- Logon Script does not start on Windows Server 2012 R2 domain
- IsMember – Check group membership in Active Directory
ACL Active Directory ad group AD object AD Schema authorization Azure Cloud cmdlets computer objects Delegation Domain Controller domain local groups Domain Trust dynamic groups eDirectory Exchange FirstWare Get-ADUser group membership group policy Ldap local groups Microsoft Azure Migration MS Exchange Novell NTFS Password Permissions powershell qmm QMM EX Quest Migration Manager Schema Search Set ADUser Sharepoint SID SID History synchronization VM Windows 7 Windows Server 2008 R2 Windows Server 2012