During an Active Directory migration, problems with SharePoint People Picker in the SharePoint environment can occur. Duplicate entries for user accounts are being displayed. You can correct the view with a configured filter.
The search-component of SharePoint 2010 is one of the central ones and needs individual adaption after installation. When not individualizing the search, all components of the “search topology” will be installed on one server. Microsoft recommends distributing these components across servers to guarantee a load sharing and reliability. With small to medium SharePoint farms the […]
For the configuration of a Microsoft Online Tenant in the Microsoft Cloud (e.g. for Office 365) you need additional Powershell modules.To get them, just install ‘SharePoint Online Management Shell’.I want to introduce you Connect-MsolService and how to troubleshoot the Error “Unable to authenticate your credentials”
We are currently working on a project including the implementation of SharePoint 2013. During the provisioning of the SharePoint search we faced several errors. Luckily log files are created containing the error messages. With their help we found the errors and solved them. There is a tool for the analysis of SharePoint log-files with which […]
How to deal with SharePoint service accounts? The following questions always come up at the beginning of a SharePoint project: Which accounts are needed? When does it make sense to use dedicated accounts for special tasks? Which permissions are necessary? Who does really need the right ‘logon as a service’?
With SharePoint 2010 you can manage multiple tenants on one SharePoint farm. And you can limit the user circle for SiteCollections to the Active Directory structure. Specify an organizational unit (OU) users must be joined in to have access to the Site Collections. 5 steps tutorial to multi tenancy for SharePoint.
- Create home directory and grant permissions with PowerShell
- Creating an individual random password with PowerShell
- Retrieve Active Directory subnets with PowerShell
- Editing users of other domains – with PowerShell
- Azure Basics: Connecting with Azure (PowerShell)
- PowerShell Custom Objects
- Logon Script does not start on Windows Server 2012 R2 domain
- IsMember – Check group membership in Active Directory
- Dynamic OU Groups – Assign Permissions to OUs
- Mobile Video Streaming Server with Windows 10