Migration Manager for Exchange DirSync (QMM) – protocolSettings cannot be configured. Today I want to share an experience I made with the Dell Migration Manager for Exchange (former QMM EX). After conclusion of the email migration, all Exchange mailboxes should have been deleted in the source environment. The deletion process is defined to hide the […]
During an Active Directory migration, all clients – as far as they won’t be reinstalled – have to be transferred into the target domain. For this process, Quest Migration Manager for AD offers the tool “Resource Updating Manager (RUM)”.
Lately I could gather some new information and I would like to share it with you. QMMEX connection problems Part I, was about the circumstances that may hinder a successful synchronization of Exchange mailboxes with Quest Migration Manager for Exchange. Part II covers connection problems with Mail Source Agent (MSA) due to deactivated email protocols.
If you run QMM for Exchange you might feel the need of an automated creation of mailbox collections. To avoid the creation of hundreds of target databases, Dell (Quest) offers a tool called “Collection Management Utility“ This is what it is about and what parameters you can use.
- Azure Basics: Connecting with Azure (PowerShell)
- PowerShell Custom Objects
- Logon Script does not start on Windows Server 2012 R2 domain
- IsMember – Check group membership in Active Directory
- Dynamic OU Groups – Assign Permissions to OUs
- Mobile Video Streaming Server with Windows 10
- AD Administration in the new Azure Portal
- Novell Migration: Migrate Critical Legacy Applications with OpenLDAP Proxy
- NTFS Creator Owner Permissions
- Adding a Windows Server 2012 R2 DC to an Existing Domain