Passwords have always been a popular topic for discussion in IT security. What are the guidelines? Which characters have to be included? How often do you have to change it? What about the procedure if you forget your password?
In the second half of 2016 AzureAD Administration was made available through a new Azure Portal. This is a short overview.
If a company grows, the Active Directory proportionally grows with it. New groups, organizational units, group policies, users and computer…– even an experienced admin will have difficulties with keeping an eye on everything. Our free tool FirstWare-AD Inspector 2015 helps you keeping the overview. Run various queries against your Active Directory and save the reports […]
I want to introduce you briefly how to deploy an intranet phone book using Active Directory in a short time. I want to discuss – Advantages and disadvantages of standalone applications – Requirements and preparation in your AD and the – Provision of the phone book with FirstWare-FreeEdition
I would like to introduce a nice freeware tool for AD reporting to you. It is easy to use and does not need to be installed. Check your Active Directory for: Locked user accounts, empty groups and much more…and export the result to .csv Update 09/18/2015: Simplified Active Directory Reporting with AD Inspector 2015
- PowerShell: Find active computer objects
- Nesting groups in Active Directory
- Create home directory and grant permissions with PowerShell
- Creating an individual random password with PowerShell
- Retrieve Active Directory subnets with PowerShell
- Editing users of other domains – with PowerShell
- Azure Basics: Connecting with Azure (PowerShell)
- PowerShell Custom Objects
- Logon Script does not start on Windows Server 2012 R2 domain
- IsMember – Check group membership in Active Directory