The following outline clarifies the terms needed for setting up an unidirectional Trust.
Trust between Windows Server 2008 R2 and NT4 does not work „by design“ It is not possible to create a trust between a Windows Server 2008 R2 domain and a NT4 domain. However, a trust can be created between a Windows Server 2008 domain and a NT4 domain by adapting certain parameters.
- Nesting groups in Active Directory
- Create home directory and grant permissions with PowerShell
- Creating an individual random password with PowerShell
- Retrieve Active Directory subnets with PowerShell
- Editing users of other domains – with PowerShell
- Azure Basics: Connecting with Azure (PowerShell)
- PowerShell Custom Objects
- Logon Script does not start on Windows Server 2012 R2 domain
- IsMember – Check group membership in Active Directory
- Dynamic OU Groups – Assign Permissions to OUs