In the second half of 2016 AzureAD Administration was made available through a new Azure Portal. This is a short overview.
Sometimes it can be necessary to change the network structure of the virtual machines in Azure, e.g. to move VMs into a virtual network for the setting up of VPNs. To do so, the internal, static IP of the respective VMs needs to be changed.
With Microsoft Azure you can set up virtual machines with a great range of operating systems quickly and easily. For the administration, Microsoft Azure offers a Web Management interface. But Azure PowerShell cmdlets are even more interesting for assembling individual script libraries. Use these scripts to install virtual machines comfortably.
- Create home directory and grant permissions with PowerShell
- Creating an individual random password with PowerShell
- Retrieve Active Directory subnets with PowerShell
- Editing users of other domains – with PowerShell
- Azure Basics: Connecting with Azure (PowerShell)
- PowerShell Custom Objects
- Logon Script does not start on Windows Server 2012 R2 domain
- IsMember – Check group membership in Active Directory
- Dynamic OU Groups – Assign Permissions to OUs
- Mobile Video Streaming Server with Windows 10