In this article, I will explain how to set up a connection with Azure. Moreover, I aim to clarify and give helpful advice on how to connect with Azure Subscription via PowerShell. To begin with, it is important that you distinguish what you want to connect with: Is it Azure Subscription or Azure Active Directory?
Jan 6, 2017
In the second half of 2016 AzureAD Administration was made available through a new Azure Portal. This is a short overview.
- Azure Basics: Connecting with Azure (PowerShell)
- PowerShell Custom Objects
- Logon Script does not start on Windows Server 2012 R2 domain
- IsMember – Check group membership in Active Directory
- Dynamic OU Groups – Assign Permissions to OUs
- Mobile Video Streaming Server with Windows 10
- AD Administration in the new Azure Portal
- Novell Migration: Migrate Critical Legacy Applications with OpenLDAP Proxy
- NTFS Creator Owner Permissions
- Adding a Windows Server 2012 R2 DC to an Existing Domain
ACL Active Directory ad group AD object AD Schema AD Snapshot authorization Azure Azure AD Cloud cmdlets Delegation Domain Controller Domain Trust DSA dynamic groups eDirectory Exchange FirstWare group membership group policy groups Ldap Microsoft Azure Migration MS Exchange Novell NTFS Password powershell qmm QMM EX Quest Migration Manager Schema Search Set ADUser Sharepoint SID SID History synchronization VM windows Windows 7 Windows Server 2008 R2 Windows Server 2012