Dell Software released a new version of Migration Manager for Active Directory 8.13 (former QMM). The new 8.13 version offers new functionality regarding a migration to Exchange 2016.
About Matthias Rudolph
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Matthias Rudolph has contributed 7 entries to our website, so far.
We have updated and relaunched our tech blog activedirectoryfaq.com for you. Like our software, we wanted to make it more user friendly for our readers. From April 7, 2016 – all new features are online. Relaunch 2016 – What’s new? For a couple of months we have worked together with our readers to implement new […]
In Microsoft’s Active Directory groups are used to manage permissions and access to shares and apps. But with a big number of users accounts the group management becomes time-consuming for many admins. Dynamic group memberships would reduce administrative overhead here and prevent over-permissioning. But this is not a standard feature of Active Directory. This is […]
I want to introduce you briefly how to deploy an intranet phone book using Active Directory in a short time. I want to discuss – Advantages and disadvantages of standalone applications – Requirements and preparation in your AD and the – Provision of the phone book with FirstWare-FreeEdition
I would like to introduce a nice freeware tool for AD reporting to you. It is easy to use and does not need to be installed. Check your Active Directory for: Locked user accounts, empty groups and much more…and export the result to .csv Update 09/18/2015: Simplified Active Directory Reporting with AD Inspector 2015
Microsoft introduced Work Folders with Windows Server 2012 R2. Since a few weeks it is also possbile to use Work Folders in Windows 7.
Microsoft released the Windows Server 2012 R2 Update.The update contains: Active Directory Fix for Office 365 Enterprise Mode for Internet Explorer 11 all monthly roll ups for Server 2012 Security updated
- PowerShell: Find active computer objects
- Nesting groups in Active Directory
- Create home directory and grant permissions with PowerShell
- Creating an individual random password with PowerShell
- Retrieve Active Directory subnets with PowerShell
- Editing users of other domains – with PowerShell
- Azure Basics: Connecting with Azure (PowerShell)
- PowerShell Custom Objects
- Logon Script does not start on Windows Server 2012 R2 domain
- IsMember – Check group membership in Active Directory