This article is about the NTFS permission Creator Owner. First you will find a short introduction into NTFS permissions and a description of the Creator Owner authorisation. Learn about the possible risks of changing the permissions of a user and how you can avoid them.
About Alexander Rieder
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Alexander Rieder has contributed 4 entries to our website, so far.
With DISM.exe you can only upgrade Windows Server licenses, e.g. from Windows Server 2012 Standard to Windows Server 2012 Datacenter. In this article, I am going to show you how to downgrade a Windows 2012 license. As an example, I am going to use the downgrade from Datacenter to Standard.
It is possible to connect a user source from the AD to a ZCM server. I will explain you step-by-step how to do this using the ZENworks control center.
Novell Zenworks is a software suite which consists of various packages. If you want to migrate Novell clients into Active Directory you first of all need to update from Zenworks version 7 to version 11 (ZCM). Otherwise a later migration to Microsoft Active Directory won’t be possible without several problems.
- Nesting groups in Active Directory
- Create home directory and grant permissions with PowerShell
- Creating an individual random password with PowerShell
- Retrieve Active Directory subnets with PowerShell
- Editing users of other domains – with PowerShell
- Azure Basics: Connecting with Azure (PowerShell)
- PowerShell Custom Objects
- Logon Script does not start on Windows Server 2012 R2 domain
- IsMember – Check group membership in Active Directory
- Dynamic OU Groups – Assign Permissions to OUs